October is the month of change and transition. Hence, our October Quotes are the perfect fit for people who wish to embrace renewal. Be it the upcoming festivities or the soothing breeze, everything about this season is so exciting.
You can even spend more time outdoors as the weather starts to trip towards the pleasant side. Moreover, nature starts to look more colorful owing to the fall season.
The trees drown in beautiful shades of yellow, orange, and red. Our fall wallpapers truly retain the essence of the October spirit so that you can experience the soothing fall feeling over and over again.
“October is crisp days and cool nights, a time to curl up around the dancing flames and sink into a good book.” – John Sinor
“In the entire circle of the year there are no days so delightful as those of a fine October.” – Alexander Smith
“Listen! The wine is rising and the air is wild with leaves. We have had our summer evenings, now for October Eves.”
“October is a symphony of permanence and change.” – Bonaro W. Overstreet
- “Let’s spark up October and make it better than September.”
- “The clear light that belongs to October was making the landscape radiant.” – Florence Bone
- “It takes a strong man to be with a woman full of fire and stars and all of October.” – Melody Lee
- “There is no season when such pleasant and sunny spots may be lighted on, and produce so pleasant an effect on the feelings, as now in October.” — Nathaniel Hawthorne
- “It must be October, the trees are falling away and showing their true colors.” – Charmaine J Forde
- “October, tuck tiny candy bars in my pockets and carve my smile into a thousand pumpkins…. Merry October!” — Rainbow Rowell
- “I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” — L.M. Montgomery
- “All things on earth point home in old October; sailors to sea, travelers to walls and fences, hunters to field and hollow and the long voice of the hounds, the lover to the love he has forsaken.” — Thomas Wolfe
- “What could be more exciting than an October day? It’s your birthday, Fourth of July, and Christmas all rolled into one.” — Peggy Toney Horton
- “October was always the least dependable of months … full of ghosts and shadows.” – Joy Fielding
- “October is the opal month of the year. It is the month of glory, of ripeness. It is the picture-month.”
- “You ought to know that October is the first Spring month.” – Karel Capek
- “The wind grew cold. The leaves turned red. The bark turned red. The soil turned red. The stars turned red. Something was wrong with October.” – T.R. Darling.
“Hello October, I’ve missed you”
“October’s poplars are flaming torches lighting the way to winter.” —Nova Bair
“October is a hallelujah! reverberating in my body year-round.” —John Nichols
“Oh sweet October!” —Charmaine J Forde
- “I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” —L. M. Montgomery
- “I have been younger in October than in all the months of spring.” —W. S. Merwin
- “October is the fallen leaf, but it is also a wider horizon more clearly seen. It is the distant hills once more insight, and the enduring constellations above them once again.” —Hal Borland
- “This tree must be falling for me, as soon as I sat under it, it dropped its leaves.
- “October through December is filled with family and friends and celebrations of the year coming to an end.” —Shanna Mais
- “The end of the summer is not the end of the world. Here’s to October.” —A. A. Milne
- “Ah, Lovely October, as you usher in the season that awakens my soul, your awesome beauty compels my spirit to soar like a leaf caught in an autumn breeze and my heart to sing like a heavenly choir.” —Peggy Toney Horton
- “October, baptize me with leaves! Swaddle me in corduroy and nurse me with split pea soup. October, tuck tiny candy bars in my pockets and carve my smile into a thousand pumpkins. O autumn! O teakettle! O grace!” —Rainbow Rowell
- “Take it all in, enjoy every moment, hold on to the experience that is October. Abundance . . . Beauty . . . LIFE.” —Julie Hage
- “In October, a maple tree before your window lights up your room like a great lamp. Even on cloudy days, its presence helps to dispel the gloom.” —John Burroughs
- “It was normal for it to rain, but in October- who could forget the rains of October? That which villagers called ‘the rains of October’ was the accumulation of the serenity of such a life.” —Ondjaki.
Funny Quotes for October
“If it’s October, why is it so hot?”
- “Since it’s October, you don’t have to hideaway. It’s Halloween month which means it’s your month.”
- “October is for creepy stuff, November is for cozy stuff, and December is all about cuddling with the cushion pretending it to be your partner in the blanket.”
- “It’s October, and that means Halloween, which basically means Thanksgiving, then that basically means Christmas. So, Merry Christmas!!!”
- “It’s a funny kind of month, October. For the really keen cricket fan, it’s when you discover that your wife left in May.” – Denis Norden
These cool temperatures of October are the perfect way to usher in the fun activities that this cold yet fuzzy month has to offer. So, here we have curated some amazing October quotes for your upcoming gala.
Undoubtedly, October month is distinct among all. It is way cooler than September but still provides more warmth than the November chills. Hence, making it one of the most beautiful experiences that you can ever have.
The chill in the air and the aroma of cinnamon are enough to make any heart drown in nostalgia. Surely, our October wallpapers would help to arouse the memories further too!